Ashwagandha Root BOGO 1/2 OFF
- Stress and Anxiety Management (4) (5) (3)
- Adrenal Health (1) (7) (5) (2)
- Emotional Balance (5)
- Healthy Cortisol Levels (5)
- Immune Health (5) (8) (6)
- Reduce Inflammation (5)
Ashwagandha Root has been used continuously for over 5000 years in the traditional Indian medical system known as Ayurveda and has been gaining popularity in the United States over the past 50 years.
Classified as an Adaptogen, (a natural substance that helps the body’s ability to resist the damaging effects of stress) this potent healing herb has been recognized by modern science for its ability as a natural stress reliever and help restore natural balance to the body, making this herb a perfect companion for modern life. (5)
How it Works: Ashwagandha contains the bioactive plant compounds of alkaloids and lactones (known as withanolides) that can help regulate levels of the stress hormone cortisol to reduce the development of chronic stress and anxiety. (5) (4)
Ashwagandha and its withanolides have been researched in a number of studies that suggest that Ashwagandha can help calm the mind, reduce inflammation and help bolster the immune system. (5) (8) (6)
References for the above information:
- Ashwagandha root in the treatment of non-classical adrenal hyperplasia.
- Ashwagandha: Ancient Medicine for Modern Adrenals
- Steroidal lactones from Withania somnifera, an ancient plant for novel medicine.
4.An alternative treatment for anxiety: a systematic review of human trial results reported for the Ayurvedic herb ashwagandha (Withania somnifera).
- 12 Proven Health Benefits of Ashwagandha
- Immune enhancing effects of WB365, a novel combination of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) and Maitake (Grifola frondosa) extracts
- Ashwagandha root in the treatment of non-classical adrenal hyperplasia
- Clinical Research Supports Effectiveness of Ashwagandha to Boost Body's Immunity