1. Intake of niacin, folate, vitamin B-6, and vitamin B-12 through young adulthood and cognitive function in midlife: the Coronary Artery Risk Development in Young Adults (CARDIA) study
2. The effect of a high-dose Vitamin B Multivitamin Supplement on the relationship between Metabolism and Blood Biomarkers of Oxidative Stress:
3. Vitamin and Mineral supplementation for preventing dementia or delaying cognitive decline in people with mild cognitive impairment.
4. Potential Anti-Inflammatory Treatment of Ischemic Heart Disease:
5. Vitamin B complex treatment attenuates local Inflammation after Peripheral Nerve Injury:
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat,cure or prevent any disease.