Good health starts with proper digestion, which relies on the availability of digestive enzymes. Digestive enzymes break down food into smaller parts to help their absorption by the body.
The enzymes involved in digestion include:
- Lipase – breaks down fats into fatty acids.
- Amylase – breaks down starch into simple sugars.
- Protease – breaks down protein into peptides.
The main digestion sites in the human digestive system are the mouth, stomach, and small intestine. To clarify, Digestive Enzymes are secreted by various endocrine glands. These glands include your salivary glands, secretory cells in the stomach, pancreas, and small intestine. As we age, we make fewer digestive enzymes. As a result, food passing through only partially digested leads to stomach upset, malnutrition, leaky gut, IBS, and skin conditions.
However, it is easy today to supplement with premium digestive enzyme supplements. In other words, You only need to have a quality product and take the pills with each meal. Additionally, Metabolic enzymes are created in cells found throughout your body, such as organs, bones, and blood, and inside the cells themselves.
Metabolic enzymes help run the heart, brain, lungs, and kidneys. In other words, you need to produce thousands of metabolic enzymes are for optimal health. As we age, we make less of these enzymes and need to supplement our diet with sprouted barley seeds to ensure an adequate supply. In conclusion, Without digestive enzymes, there would be no human life. This is a case where knowledge truly is power.
Boomers Digestive Enzyme Complex promotes healthy digestion and is formulated to help breakdown Carbohydrates, Protein, and Fat as well as promote nutrient absorption with help from the following enzymes:
- Amylase: Breaks down carbohydrates such as starch and glycogen
- Protease: Breaks down proteins into polypeptides and amino acids
- Lipase: Breaks down triglycerides and improves fat utilization.
- Supports gallbladder function.
- Alpha Galactosidase: Helps digest gas-causing carbohydrates like cruciferous vegetables and legumes
- Cellulase: Aid in the digestion of cellulose in fruits and vegetables
- Lactase: Supports digestion of dairy products