- Supports Optimal Mental Wellness
- Improves Neurotransmission
- Increases Blood Supply to the Brain
- Elevates Mood
As we age, memory lapses can become routine and are commonly attributed to “advancing years”. However, age-related cognitive decline is not the only factor involved in incidents of forgetfulness.
Boomer Clarity Factor is a unique Nootropic that combines key herbs and vitamins that support overall health and optimal mental wellness.
Boomer Clarity Factor supports increased blood flow to the brain to help optimize focus and concentration while simultaneously increasing oxygen and nutrient delivery.
St John’s Wort: This is effective in elevating mood and helping reduce anxious thoughts. It also helps with appetite, sleep, and memory. It does this by boosting the production of serotonin a neurotransmitter.
L-Glutamine: Boosts brain function by increasing glutamic acid and gamma-aminobutyric acid, two of the most important neurotransmitters in the brain. By increasing neurotransmission, the brain is able to complete important functions faster and more efficiently. L-Glutamine: Is also believed to remove metabolic residue in the brain, acting as a detox and improving brain function. The stimulating effects of L-Glutamine help increase energy and attention, making learning and cognitive function easier.
Phosphatidylserine: Is an important chemical with widespread functions in the body. It is part of the cell structure and is key in the maintenance of cellular function, especially in the brain. Phosphatidylserine is a fatty substance called a phospholipid. It covers and protects the cells in your brain and carries messages between them. Phosphatidylserine plays an important role in keeping your mind and memory sharp. Studies suggest that the level of this substance in the brain decreases with age.
Bacopa monnieri: Has been shown to improve cognition, by means of reducing anxiousness. It is also reliable for improving memory formation. Though the effects of this nature are usually studied in the elderly, Bacopa monnieri appears to affect young people as well, making it a useful nootropic. Bacopa monnieri interacts with the dopamine and serotonergic systems, but its main mechanism concerns promoting neuron communication. It does this by enhancing the rate, at which the nervous system can communicate by increasing the growth of nerve endings.
Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate (abbreviated as DMAE): Is an organic compound that is produced in the human brain. Medical researchers believe that DMAE increases the production of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that benefits the brain and the central nervous system in general. DMAE is an amino acid that is found in small amounts in the brain. According to studies, DMAE is a crucial substance that functions as a building block for choline, which allows the brain to manufacturer acetylcholine.
L-Carnitine: Helps the body produce energy. It is important for heart and brain functions and can help lessen the effects of fatigue.
Huperzine - A is thought to be beneficial for problems with memory, loss of mental abilities (dementia), and the muscular disorder myasthenia gravis because it causes an increase in the levels of acetylcholine.
1. St John's wort (Hypericum perforatum) diminishes cognitive impairment caused by the chronic restraint stress in rats.
2. Influences of glutamine administration on response selection and sequence learning: a randomized controlled trial
3. Phosphatidylserine and the human brain.
4. Neuropharmacological Review of the Nootropic Herb Bacopa monnieri
5. The Cognitive-Enhancing Effects of Bacopa monnieri: A Systematic Review of Randomized, Controlled Human Clinical Trials
6. DMAE: The Smart Supplement
7. Acetyl-l-carnitine: Important for Mental Health
8. A double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized trial of Ginkgo biloba extract EGb 761 in a sample of cognitively intact older adults: neuropsychological findings.
9. Effects of Ginkgo biloba on mental functioning in healthy volunteers.
10. Huperzine-A to Help With Mental Problems and the Inability to Care for Oneself in Patients With Schizophrenia