What is ZEOLITE?
Zeolite is a Powerful Detoxifying Product that helps mitigate Heavy Metals you may have been exposed to. (1,2,4)
Zeolite is a breakthrough supplement that works at the cellular level by trapping heavy metals and toxins and safely removing them from the body through the excretion process. (3)
How does ZEOLITE Work?
The actual Zeolite molecule is shaped like a honey-comb and carries a natural negative (-) charge. When this type of Zeolite is ingested into the body all of the positively charged (+) heavy metals, toxins, and harmful chemicals bond with the zeolite and will start being flushed out through urination within 6-8 hours. (1,2,3,4)
WHERE DOES ZEOLITE COME FROM?
Natural zeolites form where volcanic rocks and ash layers react with alkaline groundwater. Zeolites also crystallize in post-depositional environments over periods ranging from thousands to millions of years in shallow marine basins. (2)
Naturally occurring zeolites are rarely pure and are contaminated to varying degrees by other minerals, metals, quartz, or other zeolites. For this reason, we utilize a Unique Quantum Mechanical process to form Pure Zeolite from Natural Materials.
Additionally special processes allow for our zeolite to be taken continuously. Most zeolite can only be taken for 30 days in a row as continued use will deplete your body of potassium.
References for above information:
1. Critical Review on Zeolite Clinoptilolite Safety and Medical Applications in vivo - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6277462/
2. Zeolite Clinoptilolite: Therapeutic Virtues of an Ancient Mineral
3. ZEOLITE: "THE MAGIC STONE"; MAIN NUTRITIONAL, ENVIRONMENTAL, EXPERIMENTAL AND CLINICAL FIELDS OF APPLICATION.
4. Protection by clinoptilolite or zeolite NaA against cadmium-induced anemia in growing swine.
5. Zeolites as Carriers of Antitumor Ribonuclease Binase